Re: Volktoberfest in PA

Thanks to whoever started this thread.  That Sunday is the only
Sunday in October the Philly Region SCCA DOESN'T have an autocross,
so I will probably be there.  Is there a class for two tone (white
and primer)painted, straight exhaust, built to the teeth
sciroccos?????  Maybe an ugly but fast class?

Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA Solo II Chairman
DSP 79 VW Scirocco
86 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
phillyscca@enter.net
Safety First, Fun Second, Winning a distant Third
Can't we all just get along in peace and harmony?