Re: TB bolts and other interesting things, according to me.

Sorry Brett.  I was just pokin fun.  I have a lower shock bolt stuck on my
rabbit that has been waiting to be removed for about 3 months now.  I went
out and bought the stuff I need to cut the sucker off but am just too lazy to
do it.  It's been riding on a 3/4 new suspension ever since.  Being from the
Northeast and owning older cars just makes us better people.  Patience is our
virtue and rust is our demon.   To all of you still up North;  you should see
all of the rust free cars you are missing down here.  Haa Haa.  Later
DANMAY
8716VScirocco
83GTi
Durham, NC...and I even got a job