Re: Volktoberfest in PA

GIMPYvwMtb@aol.com wrote:

> I'm going with a few friends from westchester NY . . .It should be the first
> long trip I'll be making since I got my License back. . .
>     Anyone doing the autocross. . ?
>       Later. . .
>        -Danny-

Oh yea!  I'll be there tearing up asphalt with the "Electric Lemon".  Be
sure to come introduce yourselves and wrap your fuba! If you don't
already have your rooms, you better hurry.  This show is turning into a
monster, with it also being a VW employee family day for surrounding
dealerships.  What that means, I don't exactly know, but be forewarned:
this show will be big!

Jim

Jim