Re: Volktoberfest in PA

Jim Buck wrote:

> GIMPYvwMtb@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > I'm going with a few friends from westchester NY . . .It should be the first
> > long trip I'll be making since I got my License back. . .
> >     Anyone doing the autocross. . ?
> >       Later. . .
> >        -Danny-
> > --
>
> Oh yea!  I'll be there tearing up asphalt with the "Electric Lemon".  Be
> sure to come introduce yourselves and wrap your fuba! If you don't
> already have your rooms, you better hurry.  This show is turning into a
> monster, with it also being a VW employee family day for surrounding
> dealerships.  What that means, I don't exactly know, but be forewarned:
> this show will be big!
>
> Jim

Jeez, sounds like it is alot bigger than I thought,  I was thinkin it
was gonna be a nice little show, and I was even planning on entering
my car (for the first time :). I might still, althought my car is
nowhere near perfect (but for an extra $5 I get a good parkin space).
I live about an hour away so I am gonna try real hard to get there.
Any idea what kind of people numbers we are talkin about (since it is
aircooled and H2O, I am guessin ALOT).

Latter
Etrik