Re: Girlfriends car

Dale D. Baker wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
>         This is totally unrelated, but my girlfriend has a 87 toyota
> corolla SR5 and we want to find a way to get MORE POWER.  Does anyone know
> if there are any aftermarket performance parts for those?  She really
> likes the way my rocco accelerates and handles...

	A friend of mine with a _super_ slammed cabbie also has in his
possession an 87 Corrola SR5 which he has slammed, shod with 17" Linea
Racing rims, and a Supra turbo motor imported from Japan.  This car is
crazy.  He can't really run it to it's potential yet cuz he doesn't have
the traction control mechanism.  Therefore, he has NO go in first gear.
Of course, the rest of the gears are all about mad speed.

	Of course, I ran him a couple weeks ago, but his car wasn't running
right, so I took him from beginning to end....yeah, whatever.  Can't
wait til this thing is up and running right.  (read as: Vette eater)

jason
87 16V