Girlfriends car

Hey guys,

	This is totally unrelated, but my girlfriend has a 87 toyota
corolla SR5 and we want to find a way to get MORE POWER.  Does anyone know
if there are any aftermarket performance parts for those?  She really
likes the way my rocco accelerates and handles...

Another question while I'm here...my exhaust is leaking around the
catalytic converter...there seem to be no holes in any of the pipes, but
it looks like it might be leaking from the connections...are there gaskets
or donuts that can be replaced here?   TIA

Dale
84 8v

Check out my homepage: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~flounder/
             **