Re: Girlfriends car

On Tue, 16 Sep 1997 09:55:31 -0400 (EDT) "Dale D. Baker"
<flounder@umich.edu> writes:
>Hey guys,
>
>	This is totally unrelated, but my girlfriend has a 87 toyota
>corolla SR5 and we want to find a way to get MORE POWER.  Does anyone
>know if there are any aftermarket performance parts for those?  She
really
>likes the way my rocco accelerates and handles...

I know of a way to make that Corolla perform just like your Scirocco. Its
rather long and involved but she will be very pleased with the end
result. It will require a donor Scirocco. Slowly but surely, take every
component from the Scirocco and put it on the Toyota. Eventually you will
replace everything on the Toyota and it will eventually become a
Scirocco. (It will take alot of time tho!)

If she really likes the way your Roc handles ect, then she should BUY
ONE! :)

>Another question while I'm here...my exhaust is leaking around the
>catalytic converter...there seem to be no holes in any of the pipes,
>but it looks like it might be leaking from the connections...are there
>gaskets or donuts that can be replaced here?   TIA
>

>Dale
>84 8v

Yes, gaskets, replaceable.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and