Re: Little red light's a flashin'

> Try stopping in neutral for a sec w/o changing the revs on the motor and
> then switch into 3rd...this is how I drive, or I avoid 3rd as it always
> grinds... double clutch that sucker.

	Tried it...don't work.  Actually, I've tried everything, but there's
always the grind.  Even when I am sitting still with the car on or off,
there is a little more effort needed to get the tranny into 3rd.

	WRT the MTL, I have used it before, but I didn't get a good chance to
really test it out as my mechanic switched it to Castrol...soon after
that I blew my transmission to pieces.  AFAIK, there is no connexion
between these events.  I hope...

jason
87 16V