Re: Euro-Bumpers?

Riley McDowall wrote:

> >       Howdy!  My cousin and I removed 2.25" off the stock bumper arms last
> >week.  It looks DAMN good.  We removed the skin, disconnected the arms

> Want
> Pics.
>
> I've been nursing this idea for a 'big bumper' scirocco for a couple years
> now, but I've not had the guts to cut the bumper supports on my own car.
> So, does the mod look good, ie does it look OE?  Do the trim pieces that go
> on top of the bumper skin still fit properly?
>
> Vielen Dank...

BIG bumper is what I want to get away from. I think BIG bumpers look good on
Rabbits Golfs and Jettas. I want the smallest bumpers possible on my scirocco.
Form fitting like you see in most modern cars.

I think this is the Mod he is talking about kind of like a poor mans Euro Bumper
Sounds really good to me. BTW are Euro Bumpers legal here?

--
Kevin McGrath
Value Systems