Re: TB bolts and other interesting things, according to me.

I'm really being a jerk by posting this one......but:  My scirocco spent 3
winters on the road in Buffalo and one in Binghamton, NY.  It has a total of
5 winters on it and one was spent in Greensboro, NC.   Granted, I have owned
it for about 8 years and used to wash it sometimes 4 times a week in winter.
 My point; my throttle body bolts came off with almost no problem for the
first time about two years ago.  Haaaaa Haaaaaa.  But, of course, it suffers
the dreaded door handle rust.  My gti is another story.  It's very unkept
engine compartment(by way of previous owner) is solid rust and stuck bolts.
 Besides Brett, I have seen your car.  It's WAY better than mine for a NY car
with factory paint even though I know mine is one of the better ones from the
NorthEast.  I bet I've spent a thousand hours cleaning mine.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco
83GTi