Re: TB bolts and other interesting things, according to me.

On Mon, 15 Sep 1997 16:58:39 -0400 brett@kodak.com (Brett VanSprewenburg)
writes:

>Gosh, I wonder how easy that would have been after your car had been
>though a few good quality winters here in upstate NY...mmmmmmm, lotsa
salt,
>ice, snow and rain. Yummmy!  Oh, tell us all about the cruel California
winters
>again.

Thats why I live here, and you live there! So I can work on my car
without having to deal with the saltine VW's! :)

Heh!! I remember one year, the winter was so cold I had to BUY one of
those jacket things AND wear pants!

>I love that story!  Just let me curl up by my space heater here...

heh-heh!!!!

>> I know. Sha-dup!
>
>Well, now that you mention it... :-)
>Shawn, ya know know I'm ribbin' ya...
>
>==Brett

<sniff> I know you are. I can <sniff-sniff> take it...    :)
If you got a good one, brung it on!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and