Da exhaust

I've managed to scape up a little bit of money for a small mod.  So, I'm
thinking on the power side of things rather than the handling side of
things.  I did the worst thing possible, on purpose.  With the stock
4-to-1 and crappy flexing, c-clamp joined downpipe part with the stock 1
5/8's exhaust through the end and maybe smaller tail pipe, I purchased a
cam, I think it was a Drake cam.  That right Mannix?  Anyway, I knew I
wouldn't get the max benefit from the cam but the oportunity presented
itself.  Well, I think it's about time I unleash it's potential.  But, I
have to do it in two parts.  I was hoping someone(s) could give me an
opinion which exhaust upgrade would give the most benefit or is it to
close to worry about.  I was wondering if I would get more performance
out of getting the 2" cat back with a Dynomax muffler, or getting the
4-2 manifold and dual downpipe.  Any thoughts?  I can get the manifold
for $20 but I think I would need a Techtonics or the such to supply the
downpipe, maybe $120.  OK, so next topic, the cat.  Is it worth it try
to snag a 2" cat, I think from an Audi if I remember right, or is the
improvement minimal?  That's all for now.  Thank you for your support!

	shadrach