Re: VW Power

On Sun, 07 Sep 1997 00:39:53 -0500 Jim Buck <vwpride@mixi.net> writes:

>Here is a copy of a letter I sent to EC.
>
>Dear EC,
>-----Cool stuff SNIPPED!-------------
>Jim Buck
>1987 Scirocco 16v

Very nice letter Jim. I commend you on your letter writing skills!
Awesome! (Just what is it you do for a living, Jim?)

BAck to the topic of the VW Power mag for a second if I may, I picked
mine up today (I couldn't find the Grassroots Motorsports mag, DANG -
IT!) and was right off the bat disappointed with the size of it. I
pictures this thick chocked-full-of-VW-articles magazine in my head but
when I pulled it out of the rack, immediate disappointment. (Kind of like
when you go to pick up a drink that you think is full and is in fact,
empty. You kind of overpower the glass...) Anyways, I haven't read it yet
so no complaints from me so far. If I find some (and you know *I* will.)
I'll bitch later since I know you all just love to hear me rant and rave
over stuff. (especially dharma!)
For those of you that have read it, what have your thoughts been and do
you think this is something we can maybe expect to see as a new mag?

Talk amongst yourself...

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and