Re>VW Power

This is a copy of my E-Mail to EC

Dear EC

We at the Scirocco internet list need a good publication to revew.
In the old days VW & P was a great referance and was full of great
info and ideas on VW A1's, A2's and news of the new A3's. I kept all my
issues.
There is a corodo list, and an Audi GT list and a water colled list.  We
would
like a VW only mag that we can review and use as a referance. There are
about 100 Scirocco members on the Internet list and we exchange information
each day. This exchange is without advertising and at no cost. This is
where you could step in.
We would love coverage and tips on proformance mods and parts. You could
show footage and show cars.
Race footage would be great. The GTI pro series could be covered. How to do
motor mounts fix
our VDO speedos and valve jobs etc etc. I would love this kind of mag. I
know why VW & P went EC
but BMW has taken over the mag. I call it M3 and lesser cars from Europe.
Yes I still want an M3
but it will be years before I will get one. So for now could you produce a
VW mag for the rest of us?
You could call it " VW Power."

I would love a copy.

Thanks
Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
Euro bumpers, headlights, and much more.