Re: Re>VW Power

On Sat, 6 Sep 1997 02:05:51 -0400 Kathy Teulie
<104372.1061@compuserve.com> writes:
>This is a copy of my E-Mail to EC

Dear EC

We at the Scirocco internet list need a good publication to review.
In the old days VW & P was a great reference and was full of great
info and ideas on VW A1's, A2's and news of the new A3's. I kept all
my issues.
There is a Corado list, and an Audi GT list and a water cooled list.
We would like a VW only mag that we can review and use as a reference.
There
are about 100 Scirocco members on the Internet list and we exchange
information each day. This exchange is without advertising and at no
cost. This is
where you could step in.
We would love coverage and tips on performance mods and parts. You
could show footage and show cars.
Race footage would be great. The GTI pro series could be covered. How
to do motor mounts fix our VDO speedos and valve jobs etc etc. I would
love this kind of mag. I know why VW & P went EC
but BMW has taken over the mag. I call it M3 and lesser cars from
Europe. Yes I still want an M3
but it will be years before I will get one. So for now could you
produce a VW mag for the rest of us?
You could call it " VW Power."

I would love a copy.

Thanks
Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
Euro bumpers, headlights, and much more.

I hope you didn't send them this message yet. if not, then send them this
corrected message above, I spell checked it for you. :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and