Re: Body Kit Blues

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997 18:09:08 -0600 "Meat" <penny@sk.sympatico.ca> writes:
>i just recieved my Zender Z400 bodykit today :-) but the manual is
>entirely in German :-(
>since its been about 10 years since i took german lessons, does anyone
>know where i could pick up an english version of the installation
manual? plus
>anyone with more pics of roccos with the Z400 kit, feel free to send
'em!

You dog!! Hey, do tell, were you able to get the rear wing with your kit?

>can anyone tell me as well who the distributor for Zender is? is there
>one in Canada? i know someone mentioned it in a previous email i
recieved,
>but with this new computer all my old messages are gone.
>thanx
>
>Sean Penny
>'84 KAMEI X1 Scirocco (very soon to be Zender Z400)

That might have been me? Maybe. Anyways I do have a Zender catalog which
is almost entirely in German and on th back they list one place as a
distributor for them that covers the USA< Canada and Mexico. The number
is in the US and is (916) 422-4222. Its "Performance Techniques" in
Sacramento. Is this the info you wanted? HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and