Body Kit Blues

i just recieved my Zender Z400 bodykit today :-) but the manual is entirely
in German :-(
since its been about 10 years since i took german lessons, does anyone know
where i
could pick up an english version of the installation manual? plus anyone
with more pics
of roccos with the Z400 kit, feel free to send 'em!

can anyone tell me as well who the distributor for Zender is? is there one
in Canada? i know someone mentioned it in a previous email i recieved, but
with this new computer
all my old messages are gone.

thanx

Sean Penny
'84 KAMEI X1 Scirocco (very soon to be Zender Z400)