Re: MY Car's Mods and a few problems......

i am at a different house right now but i know that the thermostat is 170
degrees and is only about 2 years old at the most...
i dont know about pressure in the lines when its hot but what would that
mean if they were preasurized???
i take any and all suggestions!!!

Jeff