Re: Spare tire poll

On Tue, 9 Sep 1997 01:23:15 -0400 (EDT) HOTGTX@aol.com writes:
>I have question  or two for everyone on the list.  Does anyone NOT
>drive around with a spare tire in their Scirocco?  Do you carry a can of
>FIX-O-Flat?
>
>My friend doesn't carry a spare in his GTI.  Only when he heads out of
>town does he put his spare in the car.  He has an Orion 12" sub built
into
>his spare tire well. Its AWESOME.  I'm considering doing this.  I live
in
>a town of 40,000 and can be any where in it within 10 min.  Never to far
away
>from home.  What are all your thoughts on it.
>
>thanks
>dave
>85 Scirocco

Ive been driving for 14 years now and ive never had a flat tire. I don't
carry a spare except for when im on my way to race and then I carry a
jack, wrench and 4 spares!
I suppose now I will blow 4 tires in one day.......

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and