Re: spare tire poll

HOTGTX@aol.com wrote:

> I have question  or two for everyone on the list.  Does anyone NOT drive
> around with a spare tire in their Scirocco?  Do you carry a can of
> FIX-O-Flat?

	I haven't had a spare in my car for a couple of months now.  My car is
on a very strict diet, you know.  Can't have all that extra weight in
there when I'm running every weekend.

> My friend doesn't carry a spare in his GTI.  Only when he heads out of town
> does he put his spare in the car.  He has an Orion 12" sub built into his
> spare tire well.

	At one point I wanted to do this as well.  But I got no money, so you
know the game.  It is possible to build an enclosure with the spare in
there.  It'll just cost a bit more, and you'll have the added security
of fixing yer tire wherever.  But I s'pose that a can of that
tire-sealer is just as good....