Re: modified grill pics

On Sun, 07 Sep 1997 00:45:05 -0500 Jim Buck <vwpride@mixi.net> writes:

>Sounds like boulders are going to crush us all, unless we invoke our
>catlike reflexes.  Does your cape get in the way now and then? ;-)
>
>Jim

Heh!! I like a good smartass now and then!
My definition of "cat like reflexes" was the second I saw the trajectory
of the boulder flying up at me, "Oh shit" and the same time I thought
that famous one liner I jerked the wheel to the right into the shoulder
and somehow the POS Subaru didn t spin. Maybe it was the rock banging on
the drivers door that kept the car stable. I dunno.
Actually, I use safety pins to keep my cape from getting my face while im
performing these amazing feats!  Bobby-pins just don't have the holding
power as safety pins! :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and