Re: Spare tire poll

On Tue, 9 Sep 1997 01:23:15 -0400 (EDT) HOTGTX@aol.com writes:
>I have question  or two for everyone on the list.  Does anyone NOT
>drive
>around with a spare tire in their Scirocco?  Do you carry a can of
>FIX-O-Flat?

I carry a spare around and also a tire plug kit.  I live 30 min. from
anything so it could get not so fun if I had a flat.  The one time I got
a nail in my tire I stopped at a gas station filled up the tire pretty
high drove to the nearest car parts place purchased a tire plug kit and
patched my tire in the parking lot...I thought it was pretty cheesy, but
it worked well.

Joshua
88 16v