Re: MY Car's Mods and a few problems......

On Mon, 8 Sep 1997 18:32:59 -0500 (CDT) SgtPeper <sgtpeper@eagle.ais.net>
writes:

>All of this for 900 dollars american!!!

Not a bad deal!

>Any way after my bragging i need help with a problem....
>My water temp meter and oil temp meter read that the car is running
>really hot... I have cleaned out the radiator with an air gun and i
flushed
>Jeff

It could be your sending unit is bad, or your gauge. Remove the sending
unit and check it for corosion. Check the wire and see if it maybe needs
a new connector.
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and