Re: MY Car's Mods and a few problems......

When you sau sending unit which do you mean?
Also the i dont remember if i said thisd before but also my oil temp reads
120 only in city driving though......
Also I would info on oil coolers as i have been told they correct hot
running sciroccos!!
Thanx for the help!!

Jeff