RE: Brake Problems

i have the same problem.  only i had a small brake shop do my brakes,
and when they did, they replaced the front pads & rotors.  the "pedal to
the floor" syndrome was pretty bad, and somewhat haphazard.

when i took it to the dealer, they bled the lines & changed the fluid,
and the problem was still there.

they said that the replacement rotors had been machined badly, and due
to the uneven surface, the pads weren't gripping properly.

they suggested re-machining the new (aftermarket, it think) rotors.  i'm
thinking about just putting new OEM rotors and pads in the front.

suggestions?