Re: 15" rims

At 05:13 PM 9/3/97 -0600, you wrote:
>i'd like to know what size of tires all of you with 15" rims are using.
>also, what type of offset is best, or what you've found to be the best?

I had an 89 8V with 195/50/15 on 15x6 BBS with a 35mm offset.  You'd
be fine with 15x7's too with the 35mm offset.  I had a friend with an 88
with that setup..no problems.

>Sean Penny
>'84 KAMEI X1 Scirocco (soon to be Zender FZ400)

If you're really planning on doing the Zender kit, 15x7 rims with
a 35 mm will look really funny, tho.  The Z400 is widebody right?
They'd be okay in front, but you're gonna want some wider rims
in back...just a thought.

-Mike