Introducing..../wheel question.

        Hi, I'll make this quick because i have more important question.
I'm Owen Rabey.  I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.  I have a red 87 16v
scirocco that i autocross here and in the area.  There aren't many scirocco
enthusiests up here so this list is the best thing that could happen to me.

        Now to the question.  I have TSW Evos right now, 15", that will
become my race wheels once i get some R compound tires, so i am looking to
go with something for the street.  I like the race inspired wheel look so
i'm looking to the TSW Hockenheim R, or BBS RX.  With the TSW's i want to go
17".  So here is the question.

      Has anyone gone with this setup, or a wheel of the same dimensions, 17
x 8?  What type of modifications do i need to make to the wheel wells to get
these suckers to fit in there.  I will be going with Yoko, A520, 205/40/17.
Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated.

                                                 Thanx