Re: 15" rims

On Wed, 03 Sep 1997 20:33:41 -0600 kimike@burgoyne.com writes:
>>Sean Penny
>>'84 KAMEI X1 Scirocco (soon to be Zender FZ400)
>
>If you're really planning on doing the Zender kit, 15x7 rims with
>a 35 mm will look really funny, tho.  The Z400 is widebody right?
>They'd be okay in front, but you're gonna want some wider rims
>in back...just a thought.
>
>-Mike

Contact Zender for wheel offsets to use with that kit. I know its setup
for the use of 8" wide wheels, but the offset will be a bit different to
fill the fender flairs as featured in their add.
(916) 442-4222 is Performance Techniques in Cali. I suppose they are an
authorized seller according to the German Zender catalog I have.
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and