Re: Gear lube leak

Jason Brunberg wrote:

Anyways, my tranny blew the fuck apart two weeks ago.  There is a good
chance that it is the result of Redline MTL.

I use Redline MT90 in my 1987 Scirocco 16v and want to get some more
information on your experience.  First, how many miles were on the
tranny to begin with?  Was it one of those "cursed" ones?  What prompted
you to change fluid anyway?  I'm truly curious, because since I've used
this product, my shifting has improved (especially in cold weather) and
syncro grind on rapid shifts was eliminated.

Jim
1987 Scirocco 16v
1982 Rabbit Convertible
1996 Jetta GLS
1997 Driver's Edition GTiVR6 (on certain weekends)