Re: Time for new brake rotors :)

On Tue, 2 Sep 1997 21:53:21 -0700 (PDT) Brad Sheridan
<brads@mindspring.com> writes:

>   The 11" setup is very cool, if you're willing to
>drop alot more money to get it to work. I think EC did a test on the
>Autotech 11" setup a few years ago. It cut down the 60-0 distance
>some, but
>how it made the biggest difference was in cutting down brake fade.
>
>Brad

If any of you know of one of the owners of Velocity sports tuning Jeff
Moss, well, he put a set of 11" brakes on his beater GTi (A2) and
according to the Potterman, stops on any dime you want!
Maybe he will quit being so busy for 2 seconds and tell us the canyon run
story he has about the car and its new braking system???

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and