Re: No more annoying things II

Hi,

got me a new switch, 30$ (F.)
>30$ (F.)?? As in Franks?? Heh!!
No - as in USD. The F stands for the f... word.

>Sorry for not being clear. What I meant was that Mike Potter has told me
>that in order to use the later fuel system (with the transfer pump) that
>the engineers had changed the spare tire well to the thinner (doughnut
>spare) spare tire well and because of this, they used that space to mount
>the newer style fuel pump (Which has a little reservoir for the transfer
>pump to store up some fuel to get you through those long right handers).
>Basically I was saying that if you have the older deep spare tire well
>(inside the car) that you might not be able to use the transfer pump
>system.
>I hope this was clearer?

Perfectly clear. I've got the thin tire, so this fuel system upgrade just
became a part of my plans. But - it has to wait until I get my paint job,
new rims, summer & winer tires, Koni shocks, new water pump, ...

Arno
86 1.8i 8v (8 is my favourite number!)