Re: Cylinder Head and Supertrap

GIMPYvwMtb@aol.com wrote:

> Ok Does anyone know whats the torque for 16v Head to block. . ?    I got a
> small leak and I think it just needs to be retorqued . . . Theres only 130 tp
> 140 miles on the new engine so I don't think it's the seal. . . Anyway I Just
> replaced my muffler cause it rusted and I dont like the sound and it feels a
> bit more restrictive. . . So I was thinking about adding a Supertrap to the
> end of my techtonics piping. . . Does anyone know how this sounds or have any
> experience with the set up. . .

	Okay, I think this is what you're looking for.  I'm throwing this at
you via my Bentley.

	"To remove and install cylinder head cover and gasket (16-valve
engines):

1. [skipping to step 6]
6. Torque the eight cover bolts to 10 Nm (87in.lb.).  Torque the five
manifold nuts and    the manifold support bolt to 20 Nm (15ft.lb.).
Torque the support bolt last."

	Is that what you were looking for?  Hope so.

jason
87 16V