Cylinder Head and Supertrap

Ok Does anyone know whats the torque for 16v Head to block. . ?    I got a
small leak and I think it just needs to be retorqued . . . Theres only 130 tp
140 miles on the new engine so I don't think it's the seal. . . Anyway I Just
replaced my muffler cause it rusted and I dont like the sound and it feels a
bit more restrictive. . . So I was thinking about adding a Supertrap to the
end of my techtonics piping. . . Does anyone know how this sounds or have any
experience with the set up. . .
      Well Thanks for the time and Help. . . .
              Later. . . .
               -Danny-
     88 Tornado Red 16v