Re: Time for new brake rotors :)

> Nope, sorry I don't have any experience with these but, since you asked
> for the best rotor for the buck, id say go with the stock vented rotors.
> Since your getting new rotors, you will need new  brake pads too! Get
> yourself a set of Ferodo brake pads (PN 3466) and change the brake fluid
> to Castrol GTLMA and I promise you will have next to Zero brake fade! The
> rotors are wider you say? that's right and these brake pads are thinner
> to fit these rotors perfectly without changing the calipers! Ive got some
> awesome brakes for the money. (Without going to a slotted or larger
> rotor.)
> HTH!

	Does this hold true for 16V models as well?  I'm not sure what the size
difference is between the 8V and 16V models, but I seem to recall that
the 16V brakes are a bit larger.

	I was told to go with Brembo rotors, Mintex pads, Braided Steel lines,
and some synthetic brake fluid.  Sounds good...and expensive.  Comments?

jason
87 16V