Re: Almost crashed!

Jim wrote:

> Yes, it's pretty cool.  They call it the mini-Winnie.  On a similar
> note, I was looking at a VR6 Eurovan camper in Toronto last weekend, and
> noticed that the intake runners were different, so I'm assuming that
> it's set up for more torque.  Kind of makes me wonder if anyone has put
> this set-up on a Golf or Corrado, and what the result would be.  Maybe
> it would be good for drags?

  If it is set up for more towing torque, I doubt its set up the way a drag racer
would want. The more torque would most likely occur on the low RPM range, at
the expense of torque up top. Drag racing is done in the upper RPM ranges
b/c thats where the most HP is developed. Cutting this hp down in favor of
low end torque is bad, since you wouldn't use this low end torque. Feel free
to put in your 2 cents Shawn, since you've actually done some real drag
racing.

Brad