Re: Springs

pete&marcia wrote:

> How did the plates affect your ride, was it because of the alignment?
> Kinda curious, that's the next thing on my list.
>             Andy
>         79 & 80s rocco's

camber plates, are they different from the stock camber bolts?
Well if they are the same, when bad, kind of less response as far as
returning to center, when driving on uneven road, tend to skip a little,
and lovely a bit of a lack of steering ability (by the way shawn, this
was my problem, not the rotors, the rotors were fine, but the mechanic
who stripped my camber bolts is in the hospital right now.)

--
dharma

85 scirocco 8v (Gracias for the help on it guys)
88 Golf GTI (pushed to 1 month away by lack of a raise)

http://www.cocoloco.com/david/rocco.htm