PS vs. HP

I am no authority on this but I do *not* think that the European PS is
equal to HP.  I believe the number in PS is actually a bit higher than the
equivalent HP amount.  The only reason I say this is that I've seen some
cars sold in both Europe and America and if memory serves, the PS number
always seemed a bit higher.  Sorry if I'm way off on this one, but when I
saw the supposed 380 hp out of a MK 1 Scirocco, I had to say something.

Steve