Re: sorry, new here....

> there is a discussion going on here, to get max. power.
> The best solution IĄve seen this year was a turbo-charged VR6 2.9  in a
> modified Scirocco I.
> In the car documents, 380 PS - 279 kW (donĄt know how much HP this are )
> were listed.
> The turbo and the huge water-cooler were third-party, and the varios
> pipes out of stainless steel were hand-made.
> A lot of work, but well done - a sensible solution.

	I think the german PS is the same as english HP, and the kW translates
to lb/ft.  So, we have a Scirocco with 380hp, and 279 lb/ft torque.
Uhhh, that's quite a bit of power.  Where the hell did this guy find the
room to shoehorn that monster in there?  The guy at Waterfest with the
VR6 in his Mk2 Scirocco had little enuff room for the engine and p-flow
let alone a turbo system.  Hats off to the maniac who managed to get all
of that harware into the Mk1.  Do we have pictures?  C'mon Dirk, tell me
you have pictures!

	Anyways, good to have you aboard.  Can't wait to hear all of the Euro
stories.

jason
the mad bastard