Re: NOS

NOS is (big)N(little)2(big)O...Nitrous Oxide,a chemical in a gas
form. I bet you'd have a hard time finding it where you are...maybe
not? (How well are you connected?) But basically it's a combustable
gas that provides a bigger 'bang' than normal breathing air. So by
introducing a little of this gas into your combustion chambers you get
get a lot of power. But there is a downside, if it used over too long a
period it will speed up your engine life, and if you miss a gear
while it's being injected and red-line your engine, kiss your block
goodbye...unless your using some high tech NOS management. It's
also expensive and by the time you buy a NOS kit, a few NOS bottles
you could have upgraded your existing block to get a more reliable,
 almost as powerful engine as the NOS is giving you.

Ryan
(NOS is for breathing not burning!! =])