Re: NOS

On Tue, 28 Oct 1997 21:00:00 +0000 "Ryan Schuermann" <rts@phoenix.net>
writes:

>Ryan
>(NOS is for breathing not burning!! =])

I happen to know of a kid who showed up for a couple autox races and ive
never seen him again. he had a red 86 GTi with NOS. Young kid, thought he
was fast and im pretty sure was disappointed when his times didn't show
it. Well, for whatever reason, he had NOS on his car and in one of our
conversations somebody walked up and saw the NOS in his engine and asked
if he could have a hit of it. The kid said he had tried it once off the
bottle and it gave him a monster headache! (DUMBASS!)
Im not one for using drugs (Im sure I SHOULD be on some kind of
prescription of some kind..) but I can tell you that my trip to the
dentist last year to get my wisdom teeth removed was a pure pleasure! I
can see why you kids like that stuff! I wish I had more teeth to pull. I
giggled as I heard my teeth crack and shatter in my gums.. tee-hee..

NOS for the car is not for human consumption. Even *I* knew that it was
not the same concoction.  :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and