Re: NOS

By adding the Nos before the airplate you are risking that alot of it disappears
out to the blue. The other problem you will encounter is that the CIS and CIS-E is
limited in the amount of fuel they can deliver so anyway you are risking of
running lean( big hole in one of your piston(s)). With a fuelinjektor 10cm before
the trottlebody you will have fuel to all pistons. Running one extra injektor to
add more fuel at higher boosts where the already upgraded fuelsystem don't deliver
enough.

Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82