sorry, new here....

Hello everybody,

I¥ts my second mail here, I¥ve to apologize that my first mail
(containing the bad F1 result) caused off-topic mails. SORRY but I was
so frustrated.

1.)
there is a discussion going on here, to get max. power.
The best solution I¥ve seen this year was a turbo-charged VR6 2.9  in a
modified Scirocco I.
In the car documents, 380 PS - 279 kW (don¥t know how much HP this are )
were listed.
The turbo and the huge water-cooler were third-party, and the varios
pipes out of stainless steel were hand-made.
A lot of work, but well done - a sensible solution.

Another possibilty (which is cheaper and very effective) is the
mentioned NOS.
It¥s called "Lachgas-Einspritzung" here. Power depends on size of
gas-injection nozzles (you can change them easily).
It¥s good to have a long transmission gear ratio, because the enginge
comes to rev. very quickly.  (you can blow your engine in a split
second)
And, when using big nozzles it¥s good to have a racing-clutch facing,
other ones will burn away.
Advantage : tires will shortly spin even at speeds about 100km/h when
switching on NOS-injection !  :-)
Disadvantage : smooth driving isn¥t longer possible with this clutch....
:-(
A bottle of NOS lasts about 50km continuos operation (but never do this)
, this sounds not very much, but you need the gas only a few seconds
to kill a BMW 750 or similar...A bottle costs about 60 DM (35$) here but
is possibly cheaper in USA.
Lifetime of the engine can be reduced if NOS-injection is  used
extremely.
A complete NOS-system is sold in Germany for about 2200 DM (1250 $).

2.)
some guys want to create a Scirocco-CD.
it¥s a pity that you only know stupid "DADADA"....there is more than
this !
You know the Scirocco-hymn "Manta, Golf und Capri bricht - aber unser
Scirocco nicht" ?
it¥s an absolute must on every Scirocco-Fest here for years.
If the initiator of your CD is interested, I would make a CD with the
most popular European Scirocco-hits and send it to him (or her ).

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR SCIROCCOS !

best regards

Dirk Schneider
Scirocco II - modified