200hp again...I just can't let it die

Hey, 'nother question for all you smart folks out there.  What if I was
to get myself the 2.0L block and injection off a Mk3 Golf?  That way,
apparently, I'd be able to chip it.  I'm looking at one of my
Performance VW mags, and this one guy's got a 204hp Golf with the same
setup that I just mentioned.  And I quote, "A run on AmD's dyno
confirmed the impressive power output with 'before' figures of 168bhp
and 163lb/ft torque.  After everything had been optimised, the rechip
yielded 14bhp, taking it to 184bhp."

	Okay, I am fully aware that the buggers across the sea have all those
cool freer-flowing devices on their cars, but I'll still see a big up on
power, no?  Let the debates begin anew!

jason
the info whore