Subject: Storage options
Author:  ldfen1@lisco.com at TGATE
Date:    10/29/97 1.43 am

First off I would like to apologize for the sorta non-scirocco post, I
would like to put up the 16Volt for the winter due to my gravel road
frequently drifts shut and I need new motor mounts, oil pump, steering
rack boots. So Ive been looking for a winter car and due to some unatural
compulsion have set my mind on a Volkwagen. I found a 72 bug for 1500,
need sheet metal flashed in various places which is not a problem. My
question is  how are these cars during the winter. I live in Iowa and in
the country. So lots of snow, no snow plows, big drifts, and 10 miles of
gravel every day. Thanks for any info. Sorry for the NON-SCIROCCO post.

shannon
87 16Volt