Re: 200hp again...I just can't let it die

On Mon, 29 Apr 1996 11:08:09 -0700 Jason Brunberg <stoopid@idirect.com>
writes:
>Hey, 'nother question for all you smart folks out there.  What if I was
><I snippa-you>
>yielded 14bhp, taking it to 184bhp."

Sounds like alot of work and $$$ to me just to be able to chip a motor. a
stock 8V 2.0L with the basic of mild mods can net you a comfy 150hp. To
me it sounds like you need a 16V 2.0L since your after peak hp.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and