Re: Wingin'

> Non GTX: 533 827 933    $327.45
>
> GTX only: 533 827 933A  $652.00
>
> The Non GTX is probably the small rear wing. (Like whats on my 82) and
> the GTX is probably the larger wing. GL!!

	Holy cow!  When I went to the wrecking yard a coupla weeks back, I took
one of the "Non-GTX" rear wings off an old MK2...damn thing's in perfect
shape, and it cost me $20.00 (CDN).  I want to see how it measures up to
the 16V rear wing, maybe I'll replace it...and whichever one I don't
use, I'll sell it for 50% off the dealer price :)

jason
87 16V