Re: Wingin'

On Thu, 02 Oct 1997 14:19:36 -0400 dogmatic <dharma@cocoloco.com> writes:

>Now shawn, since you are the god of scirolk lore, could you tell me
>which one happens to be on my 85, is the small one the one that has the
>stripes of the foam material that go up the sides or is that the GTX
>version????
>
>--
>dharma

The larger one has the extended piece that runs up the sides of the rear
hatch. It has a larger rear spoiler also in comparison to the smaller
rear spoiler.
I think the 85 and newer Scirocco's have the larger rear spoiler. I got
mine from an 84 and it replaced my rusted out bent up spoiler perfectly.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and