Subject: Re: Wingin'
Author:  dogmatic <dharma@cocoloco.com> at TGATE
Date:    10/27/97 2.22 pm

SHAWN C MEZE wrote:

> I know this much:
>
> Non GTX: 533 827 933    $327.45
>
> GTX only: 533 827 933A  $652.00
>
> The Non GTX is probably the small rear wing. (Like whats on my 82) and
>
> the GTX is probably the larger wing. GL!!

Now shawn, since you are the god of scirolk lore, could you tell me
which one happens to be on my 85, is the small one the one that has the
stripes of the foam material that go up the sides or is that the GTX
version????

--
dharma

78 saab 99L (restoration pushed back to next summer)
83 scirocco 8v (almost done parting out, soon back to junkyard)
85 scirocco 8v (needs OEM axles, needs linkage repaired, needs exhaust)
88 Golf GTI (will be on the road in a couple of weeks)

http://www.cocoloco.com/david/rocco.htm