Re: Seeking Advice....and lots of it!

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997 01:57:41 -0400 (EDT) IanBX10@aol.com writes:
>Ahhemm!!!ÖÖÖFellow Roccans! (Is that cheesy enough?)

Thats CRAFT baby! :)

>I'm in Hong Kong so if you want to know about VW's in China (man there
are
>zillions of 'em), Rice Cookers and / or Munchers  - I'm your man! They
do
>some crazy sh*t to their Honda's here!

Hong Kong eh? So hows life in a communist country? I spent some time in
what was then, East Germany and I can tell you that it sucked! I did like
how my money got me a whole lot more than it did in the West! Has HK
Fully converted to the red way of life or is it still somewhat free?
What are you doing there?

>The car is in Scotland, home of tartan, whisky, and men who wear
>skirts
>(don't be scared!)

Are you kidding? Id wear a skirt but im not much into plaid. Dont they
make them in any solid colors?? I need a kilt that I can wear with my
Scirocco shirt!

>The car is completely stock! No idea of the Rated HP but I'll post the
>Numbers when I can and maybe you might be able to tell me (I remember
>reading some recent list traffic on the rated HP subject so is it best
>avoid the debate again?).

It sounds like you may have one of the Euro GTi's with the 110hp motor.
Might be worth keeping!

>I have no intention of showing or racing the car just driving what I'd
like
>to be a pristine example of a Scirocco! Having had it for 6 years I just
>couldn't part with her when I left so it's unlikely that I'll get
frustrated
>when I return - just in debt!

Cool, then you can modify to your little hearts content! The sky (well,
your wallet actually) is the limit!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and