Re: You want a loud exhuast???

Jim Buck can testify how my exhaust sounds.  If you want a loud
performance exhaust, pay attention.  :^)

I have a Try-Y header, into 2" pipe.  This pipe is bent into the
stock configuration, with smoother corners.  On the end I have a
DynoMax TubroTube, the 24" model.  I have classic tags on the car, so
I do not need emmisions here in Pennsylvania.
Header- $150 (five years ago)
2" pipe, custom bent- $100
Tubo Tube- $25

Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA Solo II Chairman
DSP 79 VW Scirocco
86 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
phillyscca@enter.net
Safety First, Fun Second, Winning a distant Third
Can't we all just get along in peace and harmony?